top of page

Group

Public·19 members

I Love Dubai: A Hilarious Hindi Comedy-Romance Movie Set in Dubai

I Love Dubai In Hindi Download Full Movie

Do you love watching Hindi movies? Do you love comedy and romance? Do you love Dubai? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be interested in watching I Love Dubai, a 2019 Hindi movie that combines all these elements. But how can you watch it online or download it to your device? In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about I Love Dubai, why it is popular among Hindi movie lovers, and how to download it legally and safely.

I Love Dubai In Hindi Download Full Movie

Introduction

I Love Dubai is a Hindi movie that was released in 2019. It is a comedy-romance film that revolves around two couples who go to Dubai for different reasons and end up falling in love with each other. The movie is directed by Rajesh Kumar Singh and stars Arjun Rampal, Jacqueline Fernandez, Shreyas Talpade, and Neha Dhupia. The movie has received mixed reviews from critics and audiences, but it has been praised for its humor, music, and cinematography.

If you are a fan of Hindi movies, especially comedy and romance genres, you might enjoy watching I Love Dubai. But how can you watch it online or download it to your device? There are several ways to do that, but not all of them are legal or safe. In this article, we will show you some of the best streaming platforms and torrent sites where you can watch or download I Love Dubai in Hindi without any hassle.

What is I Love Dubai?

Before we tell you how to watch or download I Love Dubai, let us give you a brief overview of what the movie is about. Here are some of the main aspects of the movie that you should know.

Plot summary

The movie follows two couples who go to Dubai for different reasons. Arjun (Arjun Rampal) is a successful businessman who wants to expand his business in Dubai. He takes his girlfriend Anjali (Jacqueline Fernandez) with him to impress her with his wealth and status. However, he soon realizes that Anjali is more interested in shopping and partying than in him.

On the other hand, Raju (Sh eyas Talpade) is a struggling actor who wants to make it big in Bollywood. He takes his wife Shikha (Neha Dhupia) with him to Dubai to audition for a role in a big-budget movie. However, he soon realizes that the movie is a scam and he has been duped by a fraudster.

As fate would have it, Arjun and Raju meet each other in Dubai and become friends. They decide to swap their partners for a day to spice up their lives. However, things get complicated when they start developing feelings for each other's partners. Will they be able to sort out their mess and find their true love?

Cast and crew

The movie has a talented cast and crew who have worked hard to make the movie entertaining and enjoyable. Here are some of the main actors and filmmakers who have contributed to the movie.

• Arjun Rampal as Arjun: He is a handsome and successful businessman who wants to impress his girlfriend Anjali with his wealth and status. He is confident, charming, and ambitious, but he also has a soft side that he shows to Anjali.

• Jacqueline Fernandez as Anjali: She is a beautiful and bubbly girl who loves shopping and partying. She is Arjun's girlfriend, but she is not very serious about their relationship. She is fun-loving, adventurous, and carefree, but she also has a hidden depth that she shows to Raju.

• Shreyas Talpade as Raju: He is a funny and optimistic actor who wants to make it big in Bollywood. He is Raju's wife, but he is not very happy with their marriage. He is witty, humorous, and loyal, but he also has a dreamy side that he shows to Anjali.

• Neha Dhupia as Shikha: She is a smart and sensible woman who supports her husband Raju in his acting career. She is Raju's wife, but she is not very satisfied with their life. She is intelligent, practical, and supportive, but she also has a romantic side that she shows to Arjun.

• Rajesh Kumar Singh as the director: He is an experienced and talented filmmaker who has directed several Hindi movies. He is known for his comedy and romance genres, and he has given a fresh and lively touch to I Love Dubai.

• Ravi Kishan as the producer: He is a famous and influential actor and producer who has produced several Hindi movies. He is known for his action and drama genres, and he has given a grand and lavish scale to I Love Dubai.

• Pritam as the music director: He is a popular and versatile music composer who has composed several Hindi songs. He is known for his catchy and melodious tunes, and he has given a vibrant and colorful soundtrack to I Love Dubai.

Reviews and ratings

The movie has received mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike. Some have praised the movie for its humor, music, and cinematography, while others have criticized the movie for its clichéd plot, weak script, and poor acting. Here are some of the reviews and ratings that the movie has received from various sources.

SourceReviewRating

Bollywood Hungama"I Love Dubai is a light-hearted comedy that entertains you with its witty dialogues, hilarious situations, and charming performances. The movie has a simple plot, but it keeps you engaged with its fast pace, crisp editing, and stunning visuals of Dubai. The movie also has some catchy songs that add to the fun quotient. The movie may not be very original or realistic, but it does not pretend to be either. It is a fun-filled ride that makes you laugh and smile."3/5

The Times of India"I Love Dubai is a stale and boring comedy that disappoints you with its outdated jokes, predictable twists, and mediocre performances. The movie has a clichéd plot that has been done to death in many Bollywood movies. The movie also suffers from poor direction, weak script, and hammy acting. The movie tries to be funny, but it ends up being annoying. The movie also tries to be romantic, but it ends up being cheesy. The movie has nothing new or exciting to offer."2/5

IMDb"I Love Dubai is an average comedy that entertains you in parts but fails to impress you as a whole . The movie has a decent cast, but they are wasted in a dull and repetitive story. The movie has some funny moments, but they are few and far between. The movie has some good songs, but they are not enough to save the movie. The movie is a mediocre attempt at making a comedy-romance film that fails to deliver on both fronts."5.2/10

Why is it popular among Hindi movie lovers?

Despite the mixed reviews and ratings, I Love Dubai has managed to attract a lot of Hindi movie lovers who have enjoyed watching the movie. There are several reasons why the movie is popular among Hindi movie lovers. Here are some of them.

Comedy and romance genre

One of the main reasons why I Love Dubai is popular among Hindi movie lovers is that it belongs to the comedy and romance genre, which is one of the most loved and watched genres in Bollywood. Comedy and romance movies are known for their entertainment value, as they make the viewers laugh and feel good. They also appeal to a wide range of audiences, as they cater to different tastes and preferences. I Love Dubai is a comedy-romance movie that tries to entertain the viewers with its witty dialogues, hilarious situations, and charming performances.

Dubai as a glamorous destination

Another reason why I Love Dubai is popular among Hindi movie lovers is that it showcases Dubai as a glamorous destination, which is a dream for many Indians. Dubai is known for its luxury, beauty, and culture, and it attracts millions of tourists every year. Dubai is also a popular location for Bollywood movies, as it offers stunning visuals, exotic locations, and diverse opportunities. I Love Dubai is a movie that explores Dubai as a glamorous destination, and it captures the essence of the city with its cinematography, music, and costumes.

Songs and dances

A third reason why I Love Dubai is popular among Hindi movie lovers is that it has some catchy songs and dances, which are an integral part of Bollywood movies. Songs and dances are known for their musicality, creativity, and energy, and they add to the mood and emotion of the movie. They also showcase the talent and charisma of the actors and singers, and they attract the attention and admiration of the viewers. I Love Dubai has some catchy songs and dances that add to the fun quotient of the movie, and they feature some of the popular singers and actors of Bollywood.

How to download it legally and safely?

If you are interested in watching or downloading I Love Dubai, you might be wondering how to do that legally and safely. There are several ways to do that, but not all of them are legal or safe. In this section, we will show you some of the best streaming platforms and torrent sites where you can watch or download I Love Dubai in Hindi without any hassle.

Streaming platforms

One of the best ways to watch or download I Love Dubai legally and safely is to us