top of page

Group

Public·19 members

Download xinput9_1_0.dll for Windows 10, 8, 7 - Fix Common Controller API Errors

Any of Microsoft's operating systems since Windows 98 may be affected by xinput9_1_0.dll (aka, XNA Common Controller) and other DirectX issues. This includes Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and older editions.

download xinput9_1_0.dll

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2unOKs&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1yP7BrcaAnlOcBy5E_PbBi

Don't download xinput9_1_0.dll individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of reasons why downloading DLLs from these sites is often a bad idea. If you've already done so, promptly remove it from wherever you put it, and continue with these steps.

To fix the error, you need to copy the missing XInput9_1_0.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 4 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 8.5KB - 79.7KB.

You can download XInput9_1_0.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).

First of all, it is worth understanding why a xinput9_1_0.dll file is missing and why xinput9_1_0.dll errors occur. It is widespread for users to encounter situations where software does not work due to flaws in .dll files.

Download xinput9_1_0.dll file for free for the Windows platform. This DLL is produced by Microsoft Corporation. There are currently 10 versions available and the latest version is v10.0.14393.0.

If a program or game requires xinput9_1_0.dll, then Windows will check for the .dll file before launching the program. If any issue is detected, it will display an error and the program won't launch. A few examples of the errors are:

• This application failed to start because xinput9_1_0.dll was not found.

• The program can't start because xinput9_1_0.dll is missing from your computer.

• There was a problem starting xinput9_1_0.dll. The specified module could not be found.

• The file 'xinput9_1_0.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue.

• The code execution cannot proceed because xinput9_1_0.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

• xinput9_1_0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.

How to download xinput9_1_0.dll for Windows 10

Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error fix

Xinput9_1_0.dll download and installation guide

Where to find xinput9_1_0.dll file

Xinput9_1_0.dll free download from DLL-files.com[^1^]

Xinput9_1_0.dll not found or missing errors solution

Xinput9_1_0.dll Microsoft Common Controller API

Xinput9_1_0.dll for Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Xinput9_1_0.dll vs Xinput 1.4 and Xinput 1.3

Xinput9_1_0.dll compatibility with Windows versions

Xinput9_1_0.dll update DirectX version

Xinput9_1_0.dll for PC games like Battlefield 4 and Super Meat Boy

Xinput9_1_0.dll corrupted by malicious software fix

Xinput9_1_0.dll reinstall program to fix problem

Xinput9_1_0.dll restore from recycle bin

Xinput9_1_0.dll download from official Microsoft website

Xinput9_1_0.dll scan for registry errors

Xinput9_1_0.dll use system restore to undo changes

Xinput9_1_0.dll run system file checker tool

Xinput9_1_0.dll update device drivers

Xinput9_1_0.dll clean installation of Windows

Xinput9_1_0.dll download from trusted sources only

Xinput9_1_0.dll backup and restore data

Xinput9_1_0.dll troubleshoot hardware issues

Xinput9_1_0.dll contact software vendor for support

Xinput9_1_0.dll review user comments and feedback

Xinput9_1_0.dll compare different versions and architectures

Xinput9_1_0.dll test with different programs and games

Xinput9_1_0.dll check for virus or malware infection

Xinput9_1_0.dll use DLL fixer software

Xinput9_1_0.dll copy from another computer

Xinput9_1_0.dll register DLL file manually

Xinput9_1_0.dll uninstall and reinstall DirectX

Xinput9_1_0.dll disable antivirus or firewall temporarily

Xinput9_1_0.dll enable compatibility mode for older programs

Xinput9_1_0.dll learn about XInput Versions[^2^]

Xinput9_1_0.dll avoid downloading from suspicious websites

Xinput9_1_0.dll use safe mode to troubleshoot problems

Xinput9_1_0.dll perform a clean boot to eliminate conflicts

Xinput9_1_0.dll check for Windows updates regularly

Xinput9 _ 10 dll download zip file and extract it

I've downloaded Battlefield 4 the 21 of June, I've bought the Premium Edition for $13.00 and i've had the same error over and OVER and OVER again. I've restarted my computer, tried it in 2 operative systems, both 64 and 86bits, I've tried reinstalling the vcredist_x64 & vcredist_x86 multiple times, i've REINSTALLED THE GAME over 4 times, watched videos, tried out with other errors, read threads and tried to repair the game multiple times.

I don't know if it's for the EA's terrible service or it's something that i've done wrong. After downloading the game, i pressed the logo as any person would do. It took me into Battlelog. ( ) and i pressed campaign, after pressing "Play Campaign", it'd show a window saying "Starting Battlefield 4: Premium Edition" above a loading bar that went from 5% to 100% in 2 seconds. After 5 seconds of waiting another window just appeared, "We're sorry. An error has ocurred." and under it; "Invalid Licence. Error Code = Missing DLL: [XINPUT9_1_0.dll] Error: 0x7E." with a button of "Exit" instead of "Contact Customer Service" or something similar (What should happen).

In the video it told me something similar to what you told me as a "First Method". It didn't work, so i tried going to the 2nd Method which was downloading some ".zip" files that the maker of the video put in the description. For thanks godness it worked!

But.... Sadly, i've now got another problem... This may be because of these files.. I started playing the "Campaign" of the game and i noticed that the textures and models looked 10 times worse than they did in the Console. I tried to fix the issue by changing the selection from "LOW" to "HIGH". When i went into "VIDEO" options, it said "Graphic settings cannot be changed for 32-bit operating systems." the strange thing is, i have a 64-bit operating system... This is very confusing. I swear downloading a game should be easy. Steam doesn't suffer from such things. But i'm sure that that isn't the problem..

xinput9_1_0.dll is a module belonging to Microsoft DirectX for Windows from Microsoft Corporation.Non-system processes like xinput9_1_0.dll originate from software you installed on your system. Since most applications store data on your hard disk and in your system's registry, it is likely that your computer has suffered fragmentation and accumulated invalid entries which can affect your PC's performance. In Windows Task Manager, you can see what CPU, memory, disk and network utilization is causing the Xinput process. To access the Task Manager, hold down the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time. These three buttons are located on the far left of your keyboard.